Entering dates in a worksheet confuses most Excel users. Nearly every user has faced a date format problem, which format should be used to enter date? Should we set the month first then day or other way? Which date separator to be used? Is it “/” or “-“? How will the date be parsed when different locale settings are applied? Unfortunately, Excel does not provide an embedded calendar function.
ExcelFort Popup Calendar Add-in can save you all these troubles when it comes to entering dates. Moreover, it provides the following cool features:
- Built-in and customized date formats
- Select 1st day of week
- Last used settings get saved
- Control cell selection direction after inserting a date
Get the “ExcelFort Popup Calendar” today just for $ 19.50
The checkout process is quick, easy, and safe.
How to Install the Addin?
Once you have successfully completed the payment process a download link will be sent to your email.
First, download the ZIP file and unzip the add-in file to a location in your computer
- In Excel 2007 click the Office Button and choose Excel Options.
- In Excel 2010 and above go to the File tab and choose Options
- Go to the Add-Ins section of the Excel Options dialog.
- Click on the [Go…] button at the bottom of the dialog box, this will open the Add-Ins dialog
3. Click the Browse button to locate and select your AddIn file which you unzipped and saved. Make sure the addin is added and ticked and it appears as shown in the picture on the right.
4. Click on the OK button,
The ExcelFort Popup Calendar Addin is now ready for use. Right-click a cell on an Excel worksheet and click the menu item Insert Date from Calendar will display the calendar. You may also use the shortcut keys CTRL+SHIFT+C to display the calendar.
When the user selects a date, it is automatically entered into the active cell on the worksheet. The add-in will remain so each time you use Excel until you deactivate it by un-checking the box next to its name in the Add-Ins dialog box. If you return to the Add-Ins section of the Excel Options dialog you will see that your Add-In now appears under the heading Active Application Add-Ins.
I would love to hear your comments and suggestions.
Support Is Only a Click Away
I am here to help you with any questions. You can contact me directly if you need any helping with the add-in.
ExcelFort Popup Calendar is very easy to use and it will work for you!